Gas often makes our stomachs heavy. It seems to be absolutely full; the stomach will burst at any moment. Almost all of us have gone through this uncomfortable physical situation at some point. Have tea to reduce gas problem.
There is no relief until the gas is expelled from the stomach. Many people take medicine to get rid of this condition. So if you get benefits by using domestic totka (home remedies), it is more profitable.
Let’s take a look at five types of tea for gas problems, which will definitely get you rid of gas.
Do you know banana can save you from blood pressure? Check other health benefits of banana.
Five types of tea that can save you from gas
1. Yellow tea
Yellow tea is very useful in any problem of indigestion. The antioxidants in it help in relieving indigestion and flatulence. You can get more benefits by adding a pinch of black pepper powder in yellow tea.
2. Fennel tea
There is a long tradition of eating fennel to improve digestion. For this reason, many people eat and chew anise. This is because the ingredients in anise help in digestion. Fennel tea helps to get rid of flatulence.
3. Mint tea
Mint leaves cool the stomach. Mint leaves are very useful for any digestive problem. Peppermint tea relieves gas by expelling gas from the stomach.
4. Chamomile tea
Chamomile has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for a long time for gas, indigestion, diarrhea and nausea. The juice of this flower is extremely beneficial in stomach ache and digestive problems. Mixing chamomile in tea will expel excess gas from the stomach.
5. Ginger tea
Ginger plays an important role in any stomach problem. Many people also chew raw ginger. The practice of eating ginger tea is enough among us. Not only for cold and cough, ginger tea is also useful for flatulence.
Problems of excessive tea
I want a cup of hot tea at the beginning of the day. The number of people who do not drink tea even once a day is probably insignificant. Whether it is milk tea or ginger fragrant red tea, the intoxication of tea is more or less common. But what many may not know is that the habit of drinking too much tea can lead to serious dangers.
The risk of constipation, heart disease and even prostate cancer or bladder cancer can be multiplied by drinking extra tea. This information has come up in the report of Indian media G News. Let’s find out now, the habit of drinking too much tea can increase the risk of some serious diseases.
1. While caffeine in tea helps to increase arousal, drinking too much tea can increase anxiety, worry and physical instability.
2. Excessive amounts of tea can cause sleep disturbances due to the caffeine in the tea. Insomnia can increase the problem.
3. Theophylline in tea interferes with the normal process of digestion. So drinking too much tea can increase the risk of constipation.
4. According to experts, it is better for pregnant women to avoid tea and coffee altogether. This is because the caffeine in it can harm the fetus. This can increase the risk of unwanted abortion.
5. If you have heart problems, it is better to drink as little tea as possible.
6. Multiple studies have shown that drinking too much tea increases a man’s risk of developing prostate cancer or bladder cancer.
Having tea has its own health benefits. But having excessive tea can be harmful also. 2/3 cups of tea a day can be beneficial, but more than that is not good.
Stay healthy and have your hot cup of tea!