“A blender or a food processor?” This question always puts us in a dilemma; just like now, you have been in. And the only reason is we need both, which our budget and kitchen space hardly allow. But, if like me, you want both of them, then a great option will be the best blender food processor combo.
Look, the difference between a food processor and a blender lies in their functionality. But the similarity they have is in the motor base. Both of them require a similar motor for operation. So, one motor can do the job. Just change the jars and do the desired task. And you know what the best part about it is. It’s going to save both your budget and space in the kitchen.
So, I have got mine. And if you want yours (which I know you want by now), check what is the best blender food processor combo?
Also read: 10 Best Blender for Frozen Margaritas
What is the best blender food processor combo
There are many good-performing blenders available. Still, considering all the aspects our editors choice is always meaningful. As it is always determined taking notes of user experience, durabily, price and other necessary factors. So here is the editor’s choice of best blender food processors combo:
Ninja Mega Kitchen System (BL770) Blender/Food Processor
8 Best blender and food processor combination
|1. Ninja BL770 Blender and Food Processor|
|2. Hamilton Beach Power Elite (58149) Blender and food Processor|
|3. Ninja QB1004 Blender and Food Processor|
|4. Oster Pro 1200 Blender and Food Processor|
|5. Cuisinart BFP-703BC Blender, Food Processor|
|6. KOIOS 4-in-1 Blender and Food Processor|
|7. Cuisinart BFP-650GM Velocity Ultra Trio Blender and Food Processor|
|8. KTMAII Compact Food Processor Blender Combo|
1. Ninja BL770 Blender and Food Processor
From pulverizing ice into snow to kneading dough, Ninja BL770 blender and food processor combo does all the tasks in seconds. This premium food processor blender surpasses its contemporaries with the performance, quality, and reputation the brand has earned in all these years.
Specs:- The 1500 watt motor strength spins the blades fast to make the smoothest blending, finest chopping, perfect crushing, and quickest kneading. It can knead up to 2 pounds of dough in 30 seconds. On that note, the blending function includes a single-serve function.
You get Nutri Ninja blades for single-serve cups. And if you expect anything more, the food processor is super big to make a family meal. The bowl size of the food processor is 8-cups.
Contents:- A 1500-Watt Motor Base, Crushing Pitcher, Processor Bowl, Nutri Ninja Cups with To-Go-Lids, Stacked Blade Assembly for the pitcher, Nutri Ninja Blades, Dough Blade, Chopping Blade & 31-Recipe Inspiration Guide.
- Durably built with anti-skid design.
- Versatile and fast with 4 different speed control.
- BPA-free unit.
- Assemble and clean with ease (dishwasher-safe).
- Economical and space-saving.
- 1- year warranty.
- The lids should have a big insertion hole
2. Hamilton Beach Power Elite (58149) Blender and food Processor
All top-notch products are not always expensive. Hamilton Beach Power Food processor and blender combination is proof in itself. It is one of the best and economical food processors and blender combinations with a wide range of functions.
Specs:- Designed with Revolutionary Wave Action System, the multi-functional blender and food processor combo blend, mix, chop, grate, puree, crush ingredients to perfection.
The technology initiates continuous pull of the mixture into the blades for a smooth, effective result, every time, right from the first batch to the last.
But, you know what’s the startling feature is, its 12 blending functions. This blender food processor combination has a hinged cap with a no-mess spout that makes pouring easy. You will also have a travel jar.
Contents: A 700-watt motor, 40 oz. glass pitcher, 3 Cup processing bowl, stainless steel slicing disc, s-shaped blades, 20 oz. travel jar.
- Designed with Wave Action System.
- Has cord storage.
- Easy to use and clean.
- 3-year assured warranty.
- Value for money and space in the kitchen.
- For a small family.
- It is fast but not super-fast.
3. Ninja QB1004 Blender and Food Processor
When it comes to high-end appliances, Ninja creates the best. Just look at the QB1004 food processor and blender combo. It is no less than BL770 in terms of quality, durability, and reliability. However, it is different from the conventional contemporaries.
Specs:-This Ninja food processor with blender combination has an upright motor, also called a power pod. And this power pod is interchangeable. Instead of fixing the jars on the motor, fix the motor on the jars. It consumes 450 watts of power and features a big chrome pulse button.
The Pulse Technology controls the speed and helps to have consistent output. The unit has 3 separate broad jars for blending, processing, and chopping, with an anti-skid base and splash guards to ensure no mess, hassle-free function. The combo has razor-sharp stainless steel blades assuring precise performance.
Contents:- Interchangeable 450 Watt Power Pod, 48 oz. Pitcher, 6-blade set, Pitcher Splash Guard, Pitcher Storage Lid, 40 oz. (5 cups) Processing Bowl, 4-blade set for Processing Bowl, Processing Bowl Storage Lid, 16 oz. (2 cups) Chopper Bowl, 4- blade set for Chopper Bowl, Chopper Splash Guard, Chopper Storage Lid.
- Assembling, usage, and cleaning are easy.
- Designed with Pulse technology.
- BPA-free appliance.
- 1-year assured warranty.
- Fit the budget and space in the kitchen.
- If you have a large family this product is not suitable for you.
4. Oster Pro 1200 Blender and Food Processor
Food processors with blenders make the task easy, but pre-programmed settings make it easier. Isn’t it? Oster has used this concept and designed the Pro 1200 Blender and food processor combination.
Specs:- The blender food processor combo has a 1200 watt motor with 3 pre-programmed settings and 7-speed control so that you can get perfect, fine output.
The jars are created from Tritan plastic best known for its style, clarity, safety, and durability. On that note, the jars are extra wide so that the ingredients can reach the blades easily.
Oster blades are designed with Dual Direction technology. And this combo has the same blades that blend, grind, crush and chop with precision.
Contents:- a 1200 watt motor base, extra-wide Tritan blender jar (8 cups), food processing bowl (5 cups) with slicing and shredding blades.
- Free from BPA.
- Impressive speed.
- Easy to clean, use and assemble.
- 3-year satisfaction guarantee.
- 10-year All-Metal Drive Limited warranty.
- Save money and space.
- A little bit loud.
- The instruction manual is not provided.
5. Cuisinart BFP-703BC Blender, Food Processor
Among the vast collection of Cuisinart food processors and blenders, BFP-703BC stands out as the best. Its quality and features are the reasons.
Specs:- Being made by a brand like Cuisinart, the food processor and blender combo is counted as one of the best.
Its BPA-free construction and 500-watt motor strength promote fast and healthy preparations of the meal.
Its 3-cup food processing bowl is perfect for your small family. You also get a large blender jar with a measuring cup on the lid for slush, juice, smoothie, puree. The combo has 7 function-touch controls with LED indicators, making it more user-friendly.
Contents:- A 500-watt motor, Large Glass blender jar (48-oz.) with a Measured pour lid (2-oz. ), 3-Cup food processor attachment with feed tube and pusher, slicing/shredding disc and chopping blade, and a recipe book.
- A durable BPA-free product with sharp stainless steel blades.
- Easy to assemble, use, control, and clean.
- Every part is removable and washable.
- Come with a 3-year warranty.
- Space and budget-saving.
- Gets overheated.
- The performance of the blender needs more refinement.
6. KOIOS 4-in-1 Blender and Food Processor
Till now, we have discussed the conventional food processor and blender combo. But, this one is different from its contemporaries.
Specs:- The blender food processor by KOIOS is a combination of a hand immersion blender and food processor. And this hand immersion blender has the same efficiency as the conventional blender.
It has 12 adjustable speed controls and a Turbo button. While the speed control makes the perfect smoothie, soup, juice, baby food, the turbo button ensures maximum speed to chop nuts, meat, herbs, and veggies.
Being a 4-in-1 appliance, it includes a whisking attachment also. The blades of the combination have passed through rigorous testing. Their anti-skid design with titanium plating blends the hard food with ease without any splatter from the beaker.
Contents:- An 800 W copper motor, a blending shaft, a whisking attachment, a 600 ml beaker, a 500 ml chopper with an S-shaped blade, and a user manual.
- Ensure faster, efficient performance with low noise.
- Have no BPA traces.
- Ergonomic, comforting handles.
- 24-month exchange or money-return guarantee.
- Economical in price and space consumption.
- No on-off button is present. You need to switch off the power supply.
7. Cuisinart BFP-650GM Velocity Ultra Trio Blender and Food Processor
On the list, Cuisinart appears again, with the Velocity Ultra Trio food processor and blender. You must be thinking, what is different and unique in this product? Come, have a read.
Specs: – The combination has a motor with 1 Horse Power strength. It has a 3-speed control and 2 pre-programmed functions with LED indicators. Not just blending, you can chop, slice, and shred any ingredient in the click of seconds. The reversible slicing/shredding disc will help you out.
All the blades are of patented stainless steel. The jars and the processing bowl are lightweight, durable, and stylish for being made from Tritan plastic.
The handles are ergonomically designed so that the pouring is as easy as the blending and processing.
Contents:- A 750-watt motor, blending blades, slicing/shredding disc, 56 oz. jar, 3-cup food processor bowl, 2 16 oz. travel cups, tight lids, instruction manual.
- There is no infusion BPA.
- Every attachment is detachable and washable.
- Assembling is easy as using and cleaning.
- Limited 3-year warranty.
- Save both money and space.
- The food processor is not for a large family.
- Cleaning the gasket is a bit difficult.
8. KTMAII Compact Food Processor Blender Combo
Do you know what the startling feature of this combination is? It is not a regular food processor or blender. It is an all-in-one appliance, a blender, chopper, mixer, citrus juicer, dough kneader, and many more.
Specs:- The food processor combo by KTMAII has a 500-watt motor that facilitates faster rotation of blades to do the work evenly. It has 2 variable speed control and a pulse function feature that is effective in controlling over-processing.
So, from blending, regular cutting, and chopping to dough kneading, it does every task with precision, but not without safety measures. Its double-lock safety feature ensures tight-locking and firmly placing of the lid and the jar.
The motor won’t function until they are correctly placed. And if the lid loosens, it will stop automatically. Every component and attachment is made from high-quality food-grade plastic and sharp stainless steel.
Contents:– A motor base, 5Cup(1.2L) bowl, 1.75L blender pitcher with stacked blades, a reversible disc, a plastic S-shaped dough blade, a stainless steel S-shaped blade, 3 Stainless steel shredding/slicing blade, Citrus Juicer, a mixing disc, pusher, User Manual.
- An 8-in-1 appliance.
- Free from BPA.
- Double-lock safety and anti-skid feature.
- Save money, space, and time.
- It is loud, don’t worry it’s not a jet engine.
Blender vs. Food Processor- The Difference
You may think why have a combination? Isn’t one of them sufficient? The answer is yes it is, and no it is not. For this, you have to know their difference.
A blender is ideal for food that has a liquid consistency. It is designed to pulverize ingredients. In simple words, to liquefy, emulsify or puree ingredients. They are best for making juices, smoothies, shakes, and sauces.
A food processor is a versatile appliance. It is created to ease the tasks of food preparation. In it you can chop, slice, grate, knead, shred, and grind ingredients.
Blenders have X-shaped blades that rotate at high speed to create a velvety, smooth texture.
Blenders have X-shaped blades that rotate at high speed to create a velvety, smooth texture.
Food processors have razor-sharp S-shaped blades that rotate at high speed to cut, chop and do the said preparation. On that note, food processors come with separate detachable blades specialized in different functions.
Food processors have a wide spacious container and a feed tube for inserting the ingredients while operating. While blenders have long jars which are designed based on the nature of function they perform.
Why buy the food processor and blender combo?
And if you have a little doubt, before making any related investment, you must know why the food processor blender combo is the best option.
Also read: Best Immersion Blender for Soap Making
Best blender and food processor combination buying Guide:
How to select the best blender food processor combo? Well, here are the factors to consider.
- Power of the motor: Remember this is a food processor and blender combo. So, it will require a high motor power than those of the separate appliances. The blender with food processor motor runs efficiently at a power of 700 watts. It’s because high power spins blades faster, making your blending, chopping, shredding, slicing, pureeing and the entire task done to perfection.
- Functionality: A food processor and blender combo can blend, slice and shred. That’s why a blender and food processor combination comes with S-shaped blades, X-shaped blades, and a slicing disc. However, the modified versions come with dough blades, julienne disc, whipping attachments that make them more versatile. So, check the list of inclusion on the package or get them separately.
- Sharpness: Every blade and attachment should be durable and of high quality so that you can do the task efficiently without any difficulty. Well-known brands create attachments of premium quality. On that note, Oster blades are dual-directed blades.
- Durability: Would you like to buy an appliance and replace it in just a few months? Of course, not. So, make sure your blender food processor combination is durable enough. For that, if you need to increase the budget, that’s fair.
- Easy to assemble and clean: The best food processor and blender is the one that is easy to assemble and clean besides the brilliant performance. So, choose a combo whose parts and attachments are easy to assemble, detach, and clean.
- Capacity: A regular food processor and blender combination have 3-8 cups capacity. But, as a food processor means “the bigger, the better”, be sure how frequent you will be using it. As a reference, for simple slicing, chopping 5 cups capacity is enough. But, if you are going to use it for almost every task, go for a bigger one. However, the bigger the appliance, the more space it will consume. So consider the space on the shelf and counter while selecting the capacity.
- Warranty and Price: Even if your appliance is durable enough, it must have an assured warranty. Many people go by that combination with a long-lasting warranty. But, you must take some time while considering the factors because some brands may have some necessary steps.
The good the investment you make, the high-end the product is. But, that does not mean you have to invest all your earnings in the blender with a food processor. Some products fit your budget and are incredible.
Frequently asked questions about best combination blender food processor
Which is the best food processor with blender?
Ninja Mega Kitchen System (BL770) Blender/Food Processor is the best blender with food processor.
How worth it is the food processor and blender combo?
As a small appliance, the above combination takes care of your space and budget. So, it is totally worth it.
Are hand immersion blenders with food processors equally best?
Hand blender with food processor is as good as a conventional blender with a food processor.
Can we crush ice in every blender with food processor?
All blender and food processor crushes ice.
Are all the blender and food processor dishwasher-safe?
Every attachment and component of all food processors and blenders are washable in the dishwasher.
Final word – Best blender food processor combo
Which is the best food processor and blender combo? I hope to have answered the question. And if I am not wrong, you have already made your choice, have considered all the essential aspects. Speaking honestly, the enlisted names belong to the best of the best food processor and blender combination. After all, our investment deserves the best.
So, do share with us your experience of the food processor and blender combo. Your opinion is valuable to us. And if you have any other queries or inquiries, please share them. Till then, bye.