Are you looking for best immersion blender for soap making? The technological evolution in the culinary sector has given birth to a slew of appliances that make cooking easy and enjoyable.
The hand blender is just one of those practical and essential household tools for both amateur and professional cooks.
The purpose of this article is to help you find the ideal utensil to mix your preparations to perfection. It consists of a selection of 10 of the best immersion blender for soap making on the market today. With an immersion blender you can either make soap or use for cooking purpose. I have a buying guide to help you make the right choice.
Based on the most essential performance and efficiency criteria, here are the devices you can buy.
10 Best Immersion Blender for Soap Making
Best immersion blender 2021
- MegaWise Stick Blender
- Russell Hobs Retro Immersion Blender
- Elechomes Hand Immersion Blender
- Mueller Austria Ultra-Stick Immersion Hand Blender
- Koios Hand Blender
- Braun MQ9007 MultiQuick 9
- Philips HR2657 / 90 ProMix Hand Blender
- KitchenAid KHB3581SR Pro Line 5 Speed Hand Blender
- Bamix M150 SwissLine Hand Blender
- Moulinex Immersion Stick Blender
Best immersion blender for soap making
- 800 W power
- Easy to use
- 500 ml measuring cup
- Easy cleaning
- Titanium reinforced blade
- Lifetime warranty
- 12 Speed
- Not children friendly
- Cannot wash the main unit.
The MegaWise stick Blender has a number of features that make it stand out from a traditional immersion blender.
- The efficient 800w power can quickly mix your juices, compotes, soups, milkshakes or soap… You can easily clean the removable parts.
- The presence of a single on / off button allows it to operate easily.
- The MegaWise offers some additional tools that add a little extra to its functional character. It is sold with a graduated bowl of 500 ml which can be used as a mixing container. Also you get a 600ml beaker along with whisk and milk frother attachment.
- It has a 12 speed mechanism which allows you to change speed as per your need. The speed can be slowly increased as it is equipped with Turbo boost. You can store the blender easily in a cabinet.
- The blender MegaWise Turboboost best immersion blender for soap making is made of BPA free plastic materials.
Blades are titanium reinforced. You don’t need to worry about a broken blade anymore. With a lifetime warranty you get 3x faster blending experience!
Best cheap stick blender
- 225 W power
- Sleek design
- Easy to use and clean
- 1L Beaker
- Pulse function with 2 speeds
- 2 year limited warranty
Launched in the “anti-suction blade” range, this hand-held blender model HB3100RDR from Russell Hobbs is very useful if you like soups, compotes or creams.
- You can make delicious refreshing drinks or mash without lumps for your baby.
- The blender has exceptional performance with 225w power and two speeds.
- It has stainless steel blades that are sturdy and tough enough to tackle all kinds of ingredients. The stand is made of robust stainless steel.
- Best immersion blender for soap making with a long-lasting splash proof design for efficient and clean mixing. It is suitable for cold and hot mixing.
- The Russell Hobbs Desire does not fail to seduce with its neat and elegant appearance. It will happily complete the decorative atmosphere of your kitchen.
- It is also quite compact with its dimensions of 15.5 x 2.5 inches which makes it easy to store. Its foot is detachable to save even more space, and at the same time cleaning is easy.
This hand mixer is also accompanied by a 1L beaker cum measuring bowl which, allows you to mix everything without splashing.
What Is An Immersion Blender Used For
- Efficient with 800w power and 4 sharp blades
- Comfortable to use
- Easily detachable components for easy cleaning and storage
- Turbo button
- Baby food maker
- Little heavy in weight
The Elechomes best powerful immersion blender is defined by two main characteristics: performance and ease of use.
- This hand blender designed by Elechomes is indeed powerful in its mixing action with power of 800 W.
- It adds to this 4 sturdy stainless steel blades expertly sharpened to effectively cut, grind and mix all the ingredients of your preparations.
- Achieve more homogeneous and creamy mixtures with slow to high speed system.
- A turbo button is present to optimize the performance of the device. The anti-Splash design of the mixer stand helps making your juices, drinks anywhere without fear of splashing.
- The Elechomes immersion hand blender has a handle “Soft-Touch” and ergonomic non-slip. Despite a powerful 800 W motor, this hand blender has a very low noise level.
- Its control buttons are large and ideally placed for easy control. Its accessories can be removed with a single click and are dishwasher safe.
- You also get a 500ml food chopper, a beaker of 800ml and an egg whisk.
Elechomes hand blender offers a sober and elegant design that will have its effect in a kitchen.
- 500 W power
- S Shaped stainless steel blade
- 9 Speed control
- Turbo button
- Big blender stick, cannot fit into a drinking glass.
Another best immersion blender 2021 is Muller Austria immersion blender. This model is just as efficient and practical.
- It is equipped with a 500W motor in addition to its S – Shaped sharp stainless steel blade which ensures a foolproof mixing performance.
- You can control its operation using a speed selector which allows you to benefit from 9 different speed levels. The speed is totally in your control. You can make milk shakes, smoothie or baby food in minutes.
- Muller Austria immersion hand blender is easy to use for the ergonomic design. It also has a turbo button which optimizes its performance for preparations without lumps and much more homogeneous.
- Its handle is covered with a non-slip Soft-Touch material which offers a pleasant and solid grip. Most of its constituent parts can be easily cleaned in the dishwasher.
- Finally, this best immersion blender 2021 comes with a milk frother attachment.
You can use it for apple butter, cakes, whipped cream, tomato sauce, cheese sauce, salsa and various batters.
- Elegant design
- 800W motor with high performance guarantee
- Easy to use and clean
- Good quality BPA free materials
- 12 speed compact design
- 24 months exchange or money back guarantee
- Whisk attachment, mixing beaker and chopper attachment included
- Many users reported as short-lived product.
The KOIOS hand blender is a model that wins you over with its beautiful finish and ergonomic design. It is not only beautiful, it performs well.
- This portable mixer has 800 W motor from which it derives the necessary performance.
- You can use this 4-in-1 model to mix all kinds of food. Use it as a blender, chopper and whisk. No need to change the device, for example, to make fruit juice, whip egg whites, chop meat or make mash for your little one.
- The ultra-powerful motor and stainless steel blades which are strong and sharp enough to transform food into a perfectly homogeneous mixture.
- Use its 12 speeds as you wish. The turbo button can obtain a more satisfactory result.
- Koios hand blender is not very noisy, it accomplishes its work as cleanly as possible thanks to its anti-splash system.
- This hand blender comes with an egg whisker.
All the plastic elements are guaranteed without BPA and without toxic residues.
- 700 W motor
- Egg whisker
- Three technologies “PowerBell PLus”, “EasyClick” and “SplashControl” for optimal use
- Dishwasher cleaning
- Its price a little high
Benefits of Barun MultiQuick MQ9 Blender in detail:
The Braun brand offers its MultiQuick MQ9 Blender to fans of soups, smoothies or fruit juices. It offers an effective blending experience for everyday recipes.
- The performance of this hand blender is based on the “PowerBell PLus” technology which allows obtaining a perfect result. The manufacturer has added a paddle to the mixer head to allow food to be mixed optimally.
- This portable automatic mixer from Braun also offers safe and comfortable use. Thanks to its “EasyClick” system, it is very easy to attach and detach its accessories when cleaning or storing them.
- Likewise, “SplashControl” technology guarantees rapid, efficient mixing without splashing liquid or paste.
- The handle with non-slip coating has a good grip on the device.
- The Braun MultiQuick MQ9 Blender comes with a 20 ounce plastic cup, egg whisker and mash so you can mix your food right away.
- Powerful 300 W motor
- One handed use
- “ProMix” technology for high performance
- Easy disassembly of parts
- Titanium coated blades
- Price is high
Making homemade dishes requires high-performance accessories and utensils, which help save time and make all the recipes a success.
This is what this hand blender from the famous Dutch brand Philips proposes to do.
- The greatest asset of this blender is its versatility. It allows you to vary your preparations to eat balanced every day.
- You can use it to make your favorite fruit juices or soft drinks. You can prepare all kinds of soups for the whole family.
- “ProMix” technology guarantees optimal mixing and perfect homogeneity.
- Some ingredients are difficult to blend with regular blades, this Philips hand blender also offers a chopper function.
- It can also act as a spiralizer. The whisk attachment will be useful for users who want to make omelets or whip egg whites.
- Powerful and versatile
- Ergonomically designed
- 5-speed power adjustment
- Price is high
The KitchenAid KHB3581CA Pro Line is a concentrate of power for various uses. This cordless blender is useful for an amateur or a professional.
- It has a 12V battery which gives it exceptional performance for always impeccable mixing results.
- KitchenAid Pro Line blender has a chopper, bell blades which are interchangeable. 8 & 13 inch Blending arms, blending jar, a 2.5 cup chopper and a 1L pitcher. You got battery, charger and storage box within the shipping package.
- KitchenAid KHB3581CA Pro Line hand blender’s bell blades blend soft foods and hard ingredients with equal efficiency, down to the tiniest particle.
- You can chop, crush ice, whisk egg, puree soup and froth milk for cappuccinos.
KitchenAid has its own reputation and experience making kitchen appliances. A trustworthy brand to rely one.
9. Bamix M150 SwissLine Best immersion blender for soap making
- Good sealing
- Small footprint
- Easy cleaning
- 9000 & 12000 RPM Speed
The Bamix M150 SwissLine has all the features necessary to meet the daily expectations of home cooking enthusiasts.
- Despite its 150W of AC power, the motor of this hand blender turns at nearly 12,000 revolutions per minute.
- It performs to efficiently fulfill all the kitchen applications for which it is intended. It is a multifunction device that offers no less than 4 tips, each dedicated to a specific function.
- The star knife is effective for making different preparations and drinks such as compotes, smoothies, guacamole and even pieces of ice. They are ideal for quickly and efficiently crushing food.
- The chopping knife can easily make recipes based on meat, fish or vegetables.
- For whipping egg whites, to make whipped cream or to emulsify sauces, the whisk disc will do the trick.
- Finally, the mixing disc is very useful for delicate preparations such as mayonnaise or pancake batter.
- For the rest of its accessories, the M150 SwissLine from Bamix comes with a 1000 ml jug, a processor and a storage rack.
It is a waterproof and energy-efficient model that offers ergonomic operation, whatever the recipe.
- Powerful motor
- Stainless steel mixing blades with “ZELKROM” technology
- Ergonomic start button
- Easy cleaning
- No speed variation possible
Moulinex Turbomix range offered by the famous French brand Moulinex has a major asset. It is the power of the hand blender.
- With its 350 W motor, this food processor is indeed able to cope with all the mixing applications.
- It is also equipped with two stainless steel blades and incorporating “ZELKROM” technology, which allow greater efficiency with each use. To put it simply, you will have no problem mixing any of your ingredients.
- The blender Turbomix of Moulinex provides an ergonomic and practical design that facilitates its use. The shape and non-slip coating of the handle make it comfortable to hold and operate.
- There’s only one button to operate the device, and the builder has it conveniently placed to optimize blade control.
- The foot has a splash-proof design which prevents the preparation from spilling all over the place during mixing.
For cleaning, there is no need to worry either. The Moulinex Turbomix consists of a number of parts that are dishwasher safe.
Buying guide: how to choose the best hand blender?
You can choose an immersion blender easily. Make it sure that you choose the right hand blender for you, follow the guide below:
Power of a immersion hand blender
The power of an immersion hand blender is most important feature. Power determines the performance, speed and efficiency of the device.
To assess the power of a hand blender, there are three criteria to take into account: the electrical power (in watts), the number of speeds included and the maximum number of revolutions per minute.
The power must be more than 200 W to really benefit from it and the ideal is to have at least two speeds.
Foot and the knife of a stick blender
The most important detail to look at in the foot of a hand blender is its material of manufacture.
If it is of good quality, plastic can be a good alternative to stainless steel which offers better resistance.
As for the knife, its impact on the mixing quality will depend on the number of blades (2, 3 or 4), their arrangement and their orientation.
The design of electric stick blender
For a good grip, it is necessary to compare the weight, the general shape and the materials used.
The mixing foot must be made of stainless steel and it is preferable that it be removable for easier maintenance.
The electrical cord must be long enough to reach your kitchen counter.
The stick blender’s shape should adapt to the hand. The adjustment buttons should be at the fingertips.
The design has direct impact on the ergonomics of the device. Choose mixing blenders that suffice your need and matches your decorative tastes.
Electric Immersion blenders accessories
You can buy a blender alone or with accessories. You can choose a hand blender with a graduated bowl, chopping bowl, a whisk etc. These blender accessories will make it versatile or simply optimize its ergonomics.
Price of electric immersion blender
Price depends a lot on the budget you have and the investment you are willing to make.
Obviously, the most complete devices in terms of features and accessories will tend to cost more. But it is important not to be fooled by appearances, because some less expensive products offer interesting performance.
The key is to avoid shoddy items as much as possible. Putting a large budget in a high-performance and quality product can prove to be a good investment in the long term. But it is not always right. You can get a good deal with lower budget also.
Heat resistance in immersion hand blender
Little is said in the sales descriptions whether the blender can be used in a heating dish. It is always mentioned in the instructions. You should look into it before buying.
Buy a blender that has good heat resistance.
Why to buy a hand blender : what is an immersion blender used for
- Its compactness and the fact that it is compact.
- Its removable which allows it to be used anywhere you want.
- You can mix directly in the bowl that contains the ingredients, whether they are cold or hot.
- It is more practical, more manageable and saves time.
How to choose best hand blender easily
The most important purchase criteria for the price comparison of hand mixers :
- Hand Blender: A hand blender often called stick blender. Do you prefer a cordless hand blender or immersion blender with cord / electric hand blender? Battery powered hand mixers have a charging station which must always remain connected to the mains. This means creating a place in the kitchen. Electric hand blenders are easy to store in a drawer.
- Frequency of use: If you use a hand blender only once in a while, you should buy one that is long-lasting. Cheap instruments often tend to stop working if not used for a while. Buy stainless steel blender. It is easy to clean and serves for a long time. If you use frequently then buy a sturdy stick blender of good quality.
- What is the hand blender used for? If you only want to use your hand blender to make baby porridge or just mashed soups and mash, you don’t necessarily need KitchenAid Battery Hand Blender. For this purpose, a simple inexpensive hand blender is enough. However, if you want to cut ice cream or chocolate, go for sturdy one like MegaWise hand blender.
- Cleaning: If you opt for a fully stainless steel blender, cleaning is very easy. A removable mixer that can be cleaned in dishwasher is a good choice. Be careful that the rinse water does not collect in the bell and get into the well. You will enjoy the kitchen tool for a long time.
- Mixer: As already described above, many manufacturers offer additional devices for mixing sticks. If you do not need a mixer then opt for a blender without mixer.
How to use an immersion blender for soup
- You can make soups along with many other food items like batter for cake, froth milk etc.
- Put your hand blender inside the mixing bowl and press the speed button to blend the soup. Keep an eye not to splash it on the counter. Splash proof technology will help in this case.
- An immersion blender will give creamy texture to the soup, sorbet or milk. You can whip your milk into cream and make perfect smoothie.
What can I use instead of a hand blender?
You can use a mixer to mix your ingredients with a hand mixer. But it will not give you best result for crushing ice. A hand blender is the perfect tool / best stick blender for soap making.How can I make my soup smooth?
Use an immersion blender to make your soup smooth. You can also use a regular blender to do it. Cook your vegetables in a pan and mash them in a potato masher. Now use your stick blender to make a perfect cream soup.Is mixed soup healthy?
You should always have mixed / blended soup. Mix vegetables in your soup for antioxidants and minerals. Mixed soup is good for health.Does the soup need to cool before mixing?
Yes you can cool down your soup before mixing it. Keep the lid on the blender to make sure it does not splash on you. Better keep the soup lukewarm before mixing, you can mix it and serve it.
Conclusion : Best immersion blender 2021
I have researched taking real users opinion and gone through hundreds of reviews before presenting you with this list.
Whether you are looking for Best immersion blender for soap making or an electric stick hand blender for your kitchen, you have all information here.
If you have any questions leave a comment or mail me here.