Introduction to best kitchen knife set under $100
In our previous post we had best kitchen knife under $50. Today we are going to present 10 best kitchen knives set under 100.
There are many kitchen knife set available in the market and their prices are also vary on quality or number of blades in the set. We have picked up best available option keeping budget and usability and quality in mind. Here is the list of 10 best kitchen knives set under 100:
Top 10 Best Kitchen Knives Set Under 100
Knives are that essential equipment without which no works in a kitchen are possible. And with just one or two knives tasks in kitchen are next to impossible. And here lies the importance of the All-in-One cutlery set by Elegant Life.
As the name suggests it helps you to become became an expert in the kitchen. Its non-stick coated knives are not only efficient but enhance the statement of your kitchen.
Contains: 13 professional knives with kitchen scissors, a peeler, a high-quality 2-stage sharpener and a modern stand. Contains Chef’s knife, bread knife, carving knife, paring knife, utility knife, cheese knife, pizza knife with 6 steak knives.
- Complete cutlery set specialized in the professional task.
- All black sleek knife with ergonomic pp handles.
- Non-stick coated superior blades are easy to clean.
- Sharp, sturdy, no rust, Pitt free stainless steel blade.
- Brilliant precision in cutting.
- Thick and durable perfect for cutting, chopping and slicing.
- Prices lie in budget.
- Quality control needs work.
- Handles are made up of plastic.
- A bit light in weight.
- Scissors are not as sturdy as knives.
With a range below $100, this Master Mason Knife Set is one product you would want. This is a classic pro knife set designed for everyday use in your home kitchen. It is strong and durable that complements your kitchen with beautiful craftsmanship.
Contains: Chef’s knife, carving knife, paring knife, slicing knife, serrated knife, utility knife, bread knife, santoku knife, cooking scissors and 8 steak knives with a knife sharpener and storage block.
- Built from a single piece of high carbon, German stainless steel, resulting in a razor-sharp quality blade.
- Has a triple-riveted black ergonomic handle for superior Japanese strength and durability.
- Balance distribution of weight minimizes and maximizes precision.
- The beautiful craftsmanship with a classic design compliments the kitchen.
- Suitable for everyday use in the kitchen at home.
- May have a couple of rust spots on wet cleaning after a while.
- Steak knives are too serrated to cut the meat.
3. Amazon: Knives with pine wood block
A complete and high quality set is this sold and made by Amazon . It is a set comprising 14 pieces and a pine wood block.
You will get a pair of scissors, 1 knife sharpener, a 20 cm chef’s knife, a 20 cm slicing knife, bread knife, a utility knife, a paring knife, and six meat knives available in your kitchen.
- The knives in this set are made with durable carbon stainless steel blades and ergonomic grip handles.
- The quality / price ratio is also good.
- Best for home use. Not suitable for professional chefs.
The MAO MAO JEWELRY Stainless Steel Professional Chef Knife Block Set consists of carbon stainless steel knives with ergonomic handle designed to reduce fatigue during use.
This knife set includes a chef’s knife, bread cutting knife, a cutting knife, utility knife, shredder claws, peeler, finger guard and what not.
The blades are very sharp at 15° cutting edge. The carbon steel makes them resistant to rubbing, ensuring durability over time, even if they are used often.
Full-tang blades are made from stainless German steel. The Natural oak wooden block will protect your precious knife set.
- These compact knife set is reviewed by nearly 3.5k users and 81% gave Five Star rating.
- World class Taper grind edge technology.
- Made from X50Cr15 Superior High-Carbon stainless steel.
- 21 piece complete kitchen knife set, you will not need anything else for cutting food items.
- Best affordable knife set under $100.
- After cleaning it is recommended to dry them well to avoid rust formation.
This knife set consists of 14 pieces with a durable stainless steel blade with hollow handles for easy operation. McCook MC21 Knife Set with Built-in Sharpener includes everything you need to cut, chop, peel and mince.
This rich set consists of a chef’s knife, a carving knife, a bread knife, a utility knife, serrated steak knife, and kitchen shears. You also get a hard wood knife block to keep the set secure.
- All knives in this set are rust resistant and have a coating that prevents food from sticking to the knives without affecting the taste of the food.
- Not dishwasher safe.
- Prone to rust, hand wash and dry immediately after every use.
Suggested Read: Best knife set under 200
Are you looking for a high-end product that will come in handy every day in your kitchen? The Fanteck knife is an interesting model offering a high quality blade that will appeal to those who are willing to pay the price.
As it is easily noticeable thanks to the oily water-like pattern, the Fanteck is made of Damascus steel. A total of 67 layers of high-quality, high-carbon Japanese stainless steel forms the blade.
This metal has undergone a heat treatment which improves its characteristics. The blade is hand sharpened to an accuracy of 100-150 per side.
In addition, it has a hardness of 62 on the Rockwell scale.
The box in which the Fanteck comes also includes a sheath, which helps to better protect its blade.
A small two-slotted sharpener is also provided. It is not of the best quality, but it allows for a quick sharpening adjustment if needed. It may be worth buying a real good sharpener for a knife at this price.
- Blade made of 67 layers of Japanese stainless steel.
- Sharpened between 10° and 15° per side.
- Pakkawood and acrylic handle.
- Comes with scabbard and small sharpener.
- High price.
- More difficult to sharpen.
Considered the best kitchen knife set, this professional quality model gives you the opportunity to cook like a real chef.
The stainless steel blades provide excellent cut quality and good corrosion resistance. Elegant, they are black punctuated with white paint “splash effect“. They are non-stick treated to optimize their performance and facilitate cleaning by hand or in the dishwasher.
- The acrylic base that can rotate 360°, which is very practical.
- Value for money.
- A wooden block could do more justice to the price.
If you want chef’s equipment to cook in comfort without having any trouble cutting up your food, whether it’s vegetables or meat, go for the best set. Our comparison of the best kitchen knives of 2021 offers you the top lots with the Deik model.
With this model, you have a whole block of professional knives as elegant as they are efficient. Among other things, you have with your wooden block, a cook’s knife, a utility knife, a steak knife and a tomato knife. Basically, you have everything you need to make your best recipes like a professional with a variety of quality utensils.
From a hygienic point of view, you can be sure that you have the best kitchen knife on hand. Each part is effectively forged continuously to prevent bacteria from entering handles and cracks.
- Best Professional Multi-Purpose Kitchen Knife Set.
- Wooden block with stainless steel parts.
- Good rust resistance.
- Sharp knives meant to last.
- Continuous forged parts for better hygiene by eliminating bacteria.
- Ergonomic handle to prevent cutting fatigue.
- Easy cleaning with dishwasher-safe parts.
- 2 year warranty.
- The set can be quite bulky in a narrow kitchen.
- It may be a bit expensive for some users.
- This product is not necessarily light and easy to transport.
Cooking is not easy when you don’t have the right equipment. When buying your kitchen supplies, you will need to focus on utensils, especially knives. Bread knives, butter knives, fruit knives,… there are many models.
The Astercook Knife set blades are made of brushed stainless steel. These professional kitchen knives are a guarantee of efficiency. Each of the knives is one piece. Handles are carefully designed to ensure ergonomics and easy handling. Added to this is a protective sheath for more safety.
In the package:
- 1 x 8” Chef knife
- 1 x 8” Slicing knife
- 1 x 7” Santoku knife
- 1 x 8” Bread knife
- 1 x 5” Utility knife
- 1 x 3.5” Paring knife
- 6 x 4.5” Steak knives
- Sharpener & Kitchen shears
- The blades are of high quality and are also corrosion resistant. This gives them excellent durability.
- Dishwasher safe, easy to clean knife set.
- Protective sleeves are able to prevent your hands from slipping when cutting solid items.
- No problem reported by any customer yet.
If you receive any faulty product, contact customer service as it is guaranteed for 90 days for any faulty product.
Farberware is a well-known brand in the field of designing high quality culinary equipment. So, if you are looking for a knife set for your kitchen, the brand has something to please you. This set of stainless steel knives with wooden support will certainly live up to your expectations.
Each blade has been engineered with high grade steel to ensure durability and strength. Including a chef’s knife, bread knife, carving knife, utility knife and paring knife and santoku knife, you have everything you need.
EdgeKeeper Technology – each knife slot has ceramic self sharpening slots. You knife gets sharpened each time you take it out and put it back.
The knives are adorned with hollow handle that facilitates great stability and allows you to use them seamlessly.
- Each knife is very sharp, you can easily cut the food.
- The ergonomic handle will guarantee you a great comfort of use with more maneuverability.
- Built-in knife sharpener.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Not dishwasher safe.
- Few users have complained about rust.
Final words on best knife set under 100
We found some of the best affordable kitchen knife sets under $100 segment. Whether you are a beginner or a professional in the kitchen, you got some amazing deals in this segment. Happy cooking!