Earlier we have presented you with best knife set under $50 and best kitchen knives set under $100. Today we are presenting you with 10 best knife set under $200. Here is the list:
- Top 10 Best Knife Set Under 200
- 1. Kitchen Damascus Knife Set: knife set with lifetime warranty
- 2. Cuisinart C77-15 P Classic Forged Triple Rivet 15 Piece Set: Best budget kitchen knife set
- 3. Calphalon Classic Self Sharpening knife block set: Knife set with built-in sharpener
- 4. Victorinox Swiss Army Cutlery Swiss Classic Knife Block Set
- 5. Mercer Culinary Magnetic Knife Set
- 6. Kai Wasabi Black 7-Piece Knife Set with Block: Japanese knives
- 7. Wakoli Edib (Japanese damask steel knife set)
- 8. Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Signature
- 9. Classic stainless steel hobo – HOBO professional chef knife
- 10. Imarku Professional Kitchen Knife Set
- Final Words : Best knife set under 200
Top 10 Best Knife Set Under 200
1. Kitchen Damascus Knife Set: knife set with lifetime warranty
How about getting a knife set with a lifetime warranty? Isn’t it Wow? Then, the Kitchen Damascus 9-piece knife set is truly a ‘Wow’ product. It has super durable blades with great longevity and high-class performance. That’s why the brand assures you a lifetime warranty. I can bet this is one of the best knife set.
Contains- Chef’s knife, slicing knife, bread knife, santoku knife, utility knife, paring knife, kitchen shears with knife sharpener and natural wooden block.
- Crafted with VG10 Steel Core.
- 67layerssuperior Damascus steel blade gives precision and accuracy to performance.
- The HRC 60-62 hardness gives exceptional sharpness and edge retention.
- Curved handles give a supportive comfortable grip.
- Blades and the shank are unbreakable, safe and durable with great longevity.
- Durable storage of natural fraxinus mandschurica.
- Perfectly balanced non-stick, non-slip, sharp and thin non-corrosive rustproof blades.
- Comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Does not include steak knives.
2. Cuisinart C77-15 P Classic Forged Triple Rivet 15 Piece Set: Best budget kitchen knife set
Cuisinart is a known name in the world of the kitchen. There is not a single kitchen product that does not have the label of the brand. From waffle maker to knives, the brand has a touch on all equipment. Cuisinart knives have a huge collection. And the C77-15 P classic set is one of the best rated. So, how good are they?
Contains: Chefs knife, 4 stainless steel forged steak knives, santoku knife, serrated knife, utility knife, paring knife with 2 bird’s beak paring knives. Also includes sharpening steel, all-purpose shears wooden storage blocks.
- Have superior quality high carbon stainless steel blades for accuracy and precision.
- Has forged, durable and extra-wide safety bolster for perfect control and stability.
- Stainless steel rivets secure the full-tang blades to the ergonomic handle.
- Has narrow tapered ground blades with extremely sharp, fine edge.
- Light in weight plastic handles.
- Steak knives have low quality.
3. Calphalon Classic Self Sharpening knife block set: Knife set with built-in sharpener
This Calphalon 15 piece Knife Set is one of the best cutlery kitchens would have. What makes it one of the best? The set comes with a built-in ceramic sharpener that sharpens knives with every use. Besides the handle are labeled for easy identification. And yes, this set comes with a full lifetime warranty. So, you can carry out your work without any worry.
Contains: Paring knife, utility knife, serrated knife, santoku knife, chef’s knife, kitchen shears with 8 steak knives and sharpening block.
- Forged high carbon stainless steel blades.
- Steak knives are made from stamped Steel.
- Has triple-riveted contoured handles that give a secure grip.
- Handles are labelled for easy identification on the block.
- Has a full tang design that gives strength and balance.
- Blades are rust-resistant.
- Assured lifetime warranty.
- The set has no separate bread knife.
- It is overpriced.
The kitchen knife set from Victorinox, another top knife manufacturing brand, consists of 9 pieces made from high quality materials that meet the needs of both amateur and professional chefs.
The set consists of chef’s knife, paring knife, boning knife, bread knife and honing steel.
World famous Swiss knife does not need any introduction, they are made to cut. These incredibly sharp knives will cut anything in the kitchen smoothly. Fibrox Pro line inspired non-slip grip gives comfortable control over cutting.
- Razor-sharp blades for precision cutting.
- An ergonomic handle allows fatigue-free operation.
- Lightweight blades are easy to use.
- Good kitchen knife set for beginners as well as professionals.
- There is no booklet or manual that explains the different types of knives and their uses.
Mercer culinary Genesis nice set is a classic set, one would desire to have. The features and appearance it has to make it desirable. It is easy to use with such a non-slip grip that you can hold it with wet hands.
But the best part is the stylish glass block storage that enhances the look of the kitchen.
Contains- paring knife, utility knife, chef’s knife, bread knife, boning knife with the glass block.
- Built with high carbon Stainless German X50 CrMoV15 rust-resistance, non-corrosive cutlery steel.
- Precision-forged construction gives strength and durability.
- Handle-length full tang gives superior balance.
- Able to withstand hot and cold temperatures.
- Taper-ground edge gives stability, long-lasting sharpness with easy honing and great efficiency.
- The knives are extremely sharp.
- No knife sharpener is provided.
- The pliable silicone sleeves of the blade need improvement.
6. Kai Wasabi Black 7-Piece Knife Set with Block: Japanese knives
The set of Japanese knives Kai consists of 5 pieces made composed of a blade-resistant stainless steel and a handle made for good grip and comfortable cut.
The set includes a paring knife, a utility knife, chef’s knife, and nakiri knife along with honing steel. It comes with a beautiful bamboo block having 11 slots. The typical Japanese professional chef’s knife perfect for everyday use.
- Between the handle and the blade there is a space specially designed to keep dirt and bacteria away.
- 16° razor sharp cutting angle.
- Black polypropylene hand for durable service.
- Amazon users who bought them suggest constant maintenance, especially with regards to sharpening.
The damask knives from Wakoli are known for their special sharpness. The blades are made of carbon steel and are hardened with high-alloy ice. Especially this makes them sharp.
These knives are forged from 67 layers of steel. Although these damask knives are very robust, they are not suitable for cutting bones or similar hard foods. In addition, it is recommended by the manufacturer not to perform any fracture or lever movements.
With the Wakoli Edib Japanese damask knife set, you get two Santoku knives with a blade length of 17 and 12.5 centimeters, a ham knife with a blade 18 centimeters long and a paring knife with a blade length of 8.5 centimeters. The handles of the knives are made of ebony.
What is Damask knife? The so-called Damascus steel is used for these knives. It gives the knives a special robustness and durability. Real hand-forged damask knives are known for their sharpness and ease of use.
- Blade hardness: 60±2HRC.
- VG10 damascus steel used in blades.
- Good knife set for hobby cooker and professional chef.
- The knives are an absolute eye-catcher in the kitchen.
- Few customer reported negative points about the handle.
This German steel knife set from ZWILLING is mostly used by professionals because these knives are durable, stable and very sharp. They are ice-hardened using the Friodur process patented by ZWILLING.
The blades are made of special stainless steel. The Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Signature 3-piece knife set for the professional kitchen consists of a chef’s knife with a blade length of 20 centimeters. It has a meat knife with a 16 centimeter long blade and a paring and garnishing knife with a 10 centimeter long blade. Due to the full tang style, the knives are well balanced in the hand.
What is a full tang knife? A knife that is made from a single piece of steel is full tang knife. The steel extends from the tip of the blade to the end of the handle.
The blade extension over the entire width and length of the knife is called Erl (Tang in English). If this extension goes through the knife handle, it is called full tang. Voll-Erl knives are particularly resilient and stable.
- Super sharp knives to cut daily kitchen items.
- Durable and serve like newly bought knives for a long time.
- Razor sharp Ice hardened Friodur blade.
- Blades having 57 Rockwell hardness, which is very good for sharpness and robustness.
- Made in Germany, authentic German steel knife.
- Dishwasher safe knife set.
- Need proper care for storing. If not wiped dry after each use, knives may lose shine and sharpness.
9. Classic stainless steel hobo – HOBO professional chef knife
Best seller on the market. Let yourself get seduced by this set of knives from the HOBO brand. This is an all in one set consisting of 14 pieces including a chef’s knife, a carving knife, a Santoku knife, a bread knife, a utility knife, a steak knife, a paring knife, and a sharpener.
Everything is placed in an elegant black wooden block to fit into any kitchen style. This knife set is FDA certified and features a stainless steel design. Added to this are sharp blades with high carbon content.
- Each knife, being made of stainless steel, is sharp enough to make it easier to cut your ingredients
- Having a curved shape at 17 °, the knives ensure more precision during use
- The sharpener allows you to easily sharpen your knives when they lose their sharpness.
- Not dishwasher safe
As a kitchen utensil, the knife is arguably the most versatile and widely used. Having a set of knives in the kitchen is essential for both individuals and professionals. To add a touch of professionalism to your kitchen, let yourself be seduced by the Imarku Professional Kitchen Knife Set.
This Set consists of a chef’s knife, utility kitchen knife, 6 steak knives, paring knife, bread knife, kitchen scissors and knife sharpener.
Equipped with a stainless steel blade, they are easy to maintain and resist stains and rust. The rosewood handles has double rivets, and the wood is corrosion free.
- These superior hardness stainless steel blades are very sharp. They cut effortlessly and allow very fine cuts.
- The high quality German steel blade provides flawless durability.
- Its ergonomic and balanced handle, designed with specific materials, makes the knives easy to handle.
- The set is still quite expensive.
- Not dishwasher safe.
Final Words : Best knife set under 200
We have researched and listed 10 best knife set under 200 dollars that you can buy for daily use. Be is best professional chef knife set or a knife set for home use, we have listed knives for every need.
Feel free to ask questions from our contact page. Also see the best way to choose a kitchen knife set.