Lunchbox- the word takes us back to the golden days in school. Those days when we waited eagerly for the recess to enjoy the food made by our mothers; when we with our friends sat, share and enjoyed our tiffin. As time passed, many things changed.
School changed into office, classmates into colleagues. But lunch boxes retained their importance and purpose of carrying homemade food away from home, precisely office.
So, after detailed research, we have come up with the list of best lunch box for office in India.
- 11 Best Lunch box for office in India
- 1. Best electric lunch box: Milton Electron Stainless Steel Tiffin Box Set
- 2. Best stainless steel lunch box: Cello Max Fresh Click Stainless Steel Lunch Box Set
- 3. Best Insulated Lunch Box for Hot Food: Oliveware TESO ProLunch
- 4. Best Insulated Steel Lunch Box: Borosil Hot-N-Fresh Stainless Steel Insulated Lunchbox
- 5. Best Stainless Steel Lunch Box for Warm Food: Signoraware Stainless Steel Innovative Lunchbox
- 6. Best Glassware Lunch Box: Treo by Milton Health First Round Tiffin Box
- 7. Best Food Grade Lunch Box: Tupperware Executive Lunch Box
- 8. Best Lunch Box for Office: Milton Executive Lunch Insulated Tiffin Box
- 9. Best Insulated Lunch Box for Hot Food: Vaya Tyffyn Polished Stainless Steel Lunchbox
- 10. Best Insulated Lunch Box: Cello Max Fresh Click Polypropylene Lunch Box Set
- 11. Lunchbox with Convertable Table Mat: Home Puff Double Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Lunch Box
- Buyer’s guide
- Final Verdict : Best lunch box for office in India
11 Best Lunch box for office in India
1. Best electric lunch box: Milton Electron Stainless Steel Tiffin Box Set
Generally, we have seen tiffin boxes of polypropylene (food grade plastic), stainless steel or glassware. But, have you ever heard of an electric tiffin box? Well, Milton has made it successful.
Yes, using modern technology Milton created an electric lunch box called ‘Electron’. It is a 3-tier double-walled electric tiffin tower designed to heat food on demand. In 30 minutes it warms your delicious foods. So, now you don’t have to wait anymore for the microwave in the office.
Contains: 4 stainless steel containers (360 ml each), a collapsible steel frame and a double-walled insulated case.
- Double-walled electric lunch towers are designed to heat food on demand.
- Heats content in 30 minutes.
- A double-walled insulated case keeps food hot for hours.
- It is shockproof and prevents overheating.
- It is a bit expensive.
- Not leak-proof.
- Does not feature auto power off.
- The plastic case gets too hot to touch on heating.
2. Best stainless steel lunch box: Cello Max Fresh Click Stainless Steel Lunch Box Set
The hunt for the best lunchbox is incomplete without Cello, the name associated integrally with our childhood. For decades, Cello has been designing high-quality products and no doubt, they are one of the best. Max Fresh Click lunchbox is one such creation.
Designed with sturdy stainless steel the containers, are quite durable. Food in them does not leak and spill. And this credit goes to the four-side lockable silicone lids.
Contains: 3 stainless steel containers with lids (300 ml each), 1 plastic container with lid, a pair of spoon and fork and a bag to carry.
- Made with sturdy, durable stainless steel.
- The insulated bag keeps food fresh and hot for a long time.
- A four-side locking silicone lid prevents spillage and leakage.
- Available in colours.
- Easy to clean.
- Smaller in size container.
3. Best Insulated Lunch Box for Hot Food: Oliveware TESO ProLunch
The TESO Pro lunch box by Oliveware is an All-in-One lunch set. Made with food-grade plastic and stainless steel, the set is ideal for working people and college students.
Like all Oliveware products, the quality of TESO PRO lunchbox also adheres to the ISO 9001-2015 standards. Now you can imagine why it is on the list of the bests.
Contains: 4 containers, 1 bottle, a pair of stainless steel cutlery and of course, a bag to carry.
- Made up of food-grade virgin plastic with stainless steel interior.
- Tight and spill-proof lids.
- Look stylish and sleek in size.
- Keep food crisp and fresh for hours.
- Containers are microwaving safe.
- Available in colour options.
- Has easy to clean fabric jacket bag.
- Doesn’t keep food warm.
- The price is high.
4. Best Insulated Steel Lunch Box: Borosil Hot-N-Fresh Stainless Steel Insulated Lunchbox
We all know Borosil as a renowned glassware brand. But now it has spread its wings over metallic products too. Just look at the Hot-N-Fresh stainless steel insulated lunch box. It is one of the best insulated lunch boxes we have.
Designed with 304 sturdy stainless steel, it’s double vacuum insulation keeps food fresh and warm as long as for 8 hours.
Contains: 4 insulated stainless steel container (350ml, 450 ml, 450ml, 460ml) and an insulated case.
- Case and container built with 304 sturdy stainless steel.
- Food stays fresh and warm for 8 hours.
- Has leak-lock and spill-resistant silicone lids.
- The main lid has an air vent system to release the steam built inside the boxes.
- The case has an anti-skid bottom.
- The carrying bag has pockets for napkins and cutlery.
- 100% microwave-friendly.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Available in sizes.
- Comes with a 1-year warranty.
- It is expensive.
- The containers are slightly heavy.
- Food may leak through the small holes in the lid of every container.
5. Best Stainless Steel Lunch Box for Warm Food: Signoraware Stainless Steel Innovative Lunchbox
The 30 years of experience is clearly depicted in this stainless steel lunchbox. Designed for the office-goers, the Lunchbox has been built with superior quality steel. It is one of the best stainless steel lunch box for warm food. And the credit goes to the insulated carry bag that keep food fresh and warm for a long time.
Contains: 3 stainless steel containers with lids, 1 steel tumbler with lid and 1 insulated bag to carry.
- Built with superior quality steel.
- Compact in size.
- Airtight lids make it spill proof and leak proof.
- Food stays fresh and warm for a long time.
- Has a unique insulated bag.
- Price lies in budget.
- A bit bulky in weight.
- Does not look stylish.
6. Best Glassware Lunch Box: Treo by Milton Health First Round Tiffin Box
Have you ever come across a glassware lunch box? Well, it is a popular trend, now. Treo, the renowned glassware brand by Milton has designed an exact kind of product called ‘Health First’.
The Health First round glass tiffin box collection is an elegant sophisticated version of its kind. And the insulated jacket makes it a good insulated lunch box.
Contains: 3 glass containers with lids (380 ml each), 1 soft insulated bag.
- Made with superior quality glass.
- Lids have a special locking system to prevent spillage and leakage.
- Containers are scratch-resistant and microwave safe.
- Can be cleaned in a dishwasher.
- A soft insulated zipper jacket keeps food fresh and hot for a long time.
- The insulated jacket has extra pockets to store napkin tissues and cutleries.
- Free from BPA.
- Price lies in budget.
- Containers are slightly heavy.
- The quality of the insulated bag is poor.
7. Best Food Grade Lunch Box: Tupperware Executive Lunch Box
What makes Tupperware lunchboxes famous is its versatility. Tupperware designs lunchbox for students, office executives and even women. Tupperware executive lunchbox is one of the best.
The reason is its spill-proof technology that put a full stop to all kinds of spillage and leakage. And its airtight design retains the freshness of food for hours.
Just a caution, the content in the lunch box should not be too hot and the lid should be closed properly.
Contains: 2 large containers with lids (450 ml), 2 small containers with lids (180 ml) and a stylish bag.
- Non-toxic, non-carcinogenic and environment-friendly plastic lunch box.
- Spill-proof technology controls spillage and leakage.
- Food remains fresh for hours.
- Microwave and dishwasher friendly.
- Has lifetime warranty of manufacturing defects.
- Available in colours.
- The small containers have less depth.
8. Best Lunch Box for Office: Milton Executive Lunch Insulated Tiffin Box
Milton is one of the few brands that need no introduction. To be honest, we have grown up using Milton’s products. What makes it best is its quality and price.
The Sth Executive lunchbox is no exception. Ideal for working people, this hot tiffin box is perfect for a complete meal. In fact, you can use the plastic container in microwave but, of course without the lid. Food in it stays both hot and fresh for a long time.
Contains: 1 oval plastic container (500ml), 2 round stainless steel containers (280ml each), 1 soft insulated outer jacket.
- Containers made of stainless steel and food-grade plastic.
- Soft insulated outer jacket keeps food hot and fresh for hours.
- The plastic container without the lid is microwave friendly.
- Containers have leak-lock lids.
- Compact size fits inside bag easily.
- Has 1-yearwarranty.
- Containers are smaller in size.
- Lids are a bit difficult to open and close.
- Liquid content may leak if the boxes are moved too much.
9. Best Insulated Lunch Box for Hot Food: Vaya Tyffyn Polished Stainless Steel Lunchbox
Vaya Tyffyn is a beautifully crafted lunchbox, anyone would wish to have. Its classic elegant design makes it attractive. And features! Here they are. The vacuum insulated technology keeps food warm for 4-6 hours.
Each container has a detachable partition to store two dishes in the unit. Thus, Vaya Tyffyn is the best option for stainless steel insulated lunch box both in looks and features.
- A beautifully crafted classic, elegant lunch box.
- Vacuum insulated technology keeps food warm and fresh for 4 – 6 hours.
- Each box has a detachable partition to store 2 dishes in the compartments.
- Has easy to open spill proof and leak proof lids.
- Approved by FDA.
- Free from BPA.
- Except for shell and base, the whole unit is dishwasher safe.
- Available in colours.
- It is a costly lunchbox.
- Slightly heavy.
- Not microwave-proof.
10. Best Insulated Lunch Box: Cello Max Fresh Click Polypropylene Lunch Box Set
Cello has a wide range of lunch box for office and school. You will get stainless steel insulated tiffin box, a Polypropylene lunch box set, and now a glass lunch kit also.
The best part is, all are unique in their way and are part of Cello’s best range. Max Fresh Click Polypropylene Lunch box set is also a part of the best collection.
It is a BPA free, FDA approved lunch kit made from food-grade plastic. It is durable and sturdy, leak-proof, spill-proof and practically unbreakable. You can stack the containers above the other.
Contains: 4 polypropylene (food grade plastic) containers with silicone lid and a bag to carry.
- FDA approved; BPA free set.
- Sturdy, durable and practically unbreakable.
- Keeps food fresh for long hours.
- Leak-lock silicone lids make it spill-proof and leak-proof.
- Sleek and compact in design.
- Easy to open and close.
- Microwave friendly without the lids.
- Easy to clean.
- Light in weight.
- Available colours at an affordable price.
- Containers are small in size.
- Lids are difficult to clean.
- The quality of plastic is not too good.
- The quality of the bag is not up to the mark.
11. Lunchbox with Convertable Table Mat: Home Puff Double Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Lunch Box
What if you get a portable table mat with your lunchbox? This Home Puff’s lunch box comes with this facility. The boxes are thermally that keep food warm for 6 hours and cold for 9 hours.
But, the lunch bag is amazing. Within a few seconds it gets converted into a table mat, resistant to water and food stains. This is because of the aluminum foil coated material.
- Made of304stainless steelinterior and 204 stainless steel exterior
- Thermal insulation keeps food warm for 6 hours and cold for 9 hours.
- Resistant to spill-proof and leakage proof.
- The main lid has an air vent for the passage of steam built inside.
- Silicone lined lids for heat insulation.
- Free from BPA.
- The size of the container is small.
- It is expensive.
Suggested Read : Best Air Fryer’s in India
Choosing your perfect lunchbox can be both a confusing and an easy task. How? Let me tell you then. If you know the factors, you will definitely land upon the appropriate lunchbox you need. So what are they?
In general, 3types of lunch boxes are available: plastic, stainless steel and glassware. All these types have their own merits and demerits. And you have to consider both aspects. Now, among them, stainless steel is more worthy. Because it is durable, long-lasting and resistant to rust and stain. In fact, it requires the lowest maintenance.
Since the term ‘lunchbox’ signifies lunch, we all want our food to stay fresh and hot tilllunchtime. And that can only happen in an insulated box or box in an insulated bag. Food in them stays fresh and hot for a long time.
Structure and design
Lunch boxes are available in varied structures and designs. 2-tier, 3-tier and 4-tier structures are widely available. But, for office, the best optionsare 3-tier and 4-tier, so that you can carry a complete meal in it. Besides, it should have a compact design for easy carry and storage.
‘Microwave friendly’ is a major factor for lunch boxes for the office. But, it is notcompulsory criteria, at all. If your lunch box is not insulated then, it is good to have a microwave-safe lunch kit set.
Money is an important factor for any purchase. Even the lunch box could not escape it. The basic range of lunch boxes starts from 250 INR and exceeds up to 3000 INR. But, the best brands are available within 1500 INR.
Warranty is an important feature of any product. So, while choosing your lunch box, do check the warranty it assures. Brands like Milton, Vayu assures a 1-year warranty.
Final Verdict : Best lunch box for office in India
There are several branded lunch boxes that you will come across during the hunt. Each is best from the rest in look and quality. The above ones here are the bestsellers. They create a different experience.
But, it completely depends on you. Whatever you choose, we wish you a happy experience with it.
Best Lunch Box Brands