When it comes to make decision to buy your most useful kitchen appliance, the main area of confusion is whether to buy a blender or food processor with various options available in market. Let us understand the difference first.
Blender Vs Food Processor | Which Is More Kitchen Friendly
A blender is ideal for the food that ends up being liquid whereas a food processor is ideal for the food that ends up being solid.
Blenders and Food Processors both have blades and motors to mix ingredients. However, blades of blenders are more powerful that creates silky smooth liquid form but they are not sharp. Whereas, blades of food processors are razor sharp to cut, chop and slice.
Talking about attachments, blenders have one fixed blade at base whereas food processors comes with different attachments slicing disc, chopping blade etc.
What can you make with a blender or food processor?
To give you a better idea of the functions does by both, I would like to present a list of food items that can be prepared from the two. This will give you a clarity on blender vs food processor.
- Blender Food Processor
- Peanut butter
- To make butter
- To grind spices
- To grind nuts
- To knead dough
- To make crusts
- To make shredded cheese
- To slice potato chips
- To chop veggies
Container: Food Processors comes with work bowl or work cup being broader and shorter while blenders comes with pitcher or Jar that are taller and less broad than one with food processors. This is primarily because of the nature of functions they perform.
Power of motor: In comparisons to food processor, blender comes with more powerful motor in order to make silky smooth liquid forms.
Best Choice – Blender or Food Processor or Blender with Food Processor
Blender and Food Processor are designed to perform completely different functions. To make smooth purees, food processor won’t give you a good result, similarly, if you wish to chop large quantities of food, a blender would not be able to suffice your requirement.
When it comes to food preparation, each one of us wants a kitchen appliance that can perform multi functions (all in one). And at that time, the best option would be to go for a food processor blender combo.
Top 5 Best Blender And Food Processor Combo
- Rico All in One Food Processor
- Inalsa Food Processor Fiesta
- Kiddale 5in1 Smart Digital Baby Food Processor
- Wonderchef Nutri-Blend
- Preethi Zodiac MG 218 Mixer Grinder
Rico All in One Food Processor with Coconut Scraper, Juicer, Blender Jar, Unbreakable Bowl, 3 Flow Breaker Jars, Made in India.
A versatile kitchen friendly appliance for everyday use. Makes cooking easier and faster. Not only a blender or food processor but capable of performing all functions including chopping, mixing, blending, grinding etc.
Why best blender and food processor combo?
- Powerful motor of 700W, tough for even all kind of spices.
- Comes with 02 years of warranty.
- Package includes – 01 food processor, 03 grinding jars, 01 processing bowl, Coconut Scrapper, Chopping/ Shredding/ Kneading blades.
- Operates on a voltage of 220-230 volts.
- Elegant sleek design that takes minimum space for storage.
- Comes with 3 speed rotary switch with pulse.
- All Jars having easy grip handles.
(Best food processor with blender) Rating: 4/5
Inalsa Food Processor Fiesta 650-Watt with Break Resistant Processing Bowl, Blender, Dry Grinding Jar, 8 Accessories| Centrifugal Juicer | Made in India | (White/Grey).
Buy Inalsa fiesta 650-Watt Food Processor and enjoy your all in one kitchen machine. Do more functions than just blender or food processor. Be it chopping veggies, grinding masalas, slicing potato chips, kneading dough, blending purees or making smoothies, making home-made butter etc. It will make your life super easy in kitchen.
Why Inalsa is the best blender and food processor combo?
- Powerful motor of 650W. 100% pure copper motor.
- Operates on a voltage of 220-240 volts.
- 5 years warranty on motor.
- Package comes with all accessories: Processing Bowl, Juicer with Filter, Chopping Blade, Egg Whisker, Slicing Cutter, Fine Shredder, Coarse Shredder, French Fry Cutter, Coconut Shredder, Kneading Blade, Blender Jar and Multi-Purpose Jar.
- Comes with 3 speed setting with pulse function.
- All attachments can be easily removed which makes cleaning super easy.
- High quality steel blades.
(Blender vs Food Processor Combo) Rating: 4/5
Kiddale 5in1 Smart Digital Baby Food Processor – Steamer, Blender, Grinder with Intelligent Touch Panel, Anti-Dry Protection, Disinfect and auto-Shut Off Feature-Blue.
While deciding to buy blender or food processor, this can be an excellent choice. 5 in 1 Kiddale Food Processor for your little one. Chopping, blending, steaming, all functions can be performed in one magical jar.
Saves time and keep all nutrients intact. Ensures high safety standards. It perfectly sterilizes the container before use by using steam. More than just a blender or food processor.
Blender vs Food Processor? Best Blender with Food Processor Combo
- Comes in beautiful blue colour.
- Power: 300W Steam/130W Stir.
- Dimension: 26x27x8 cm.
- Weight: 2.72 Kgs.
- Material: Tritan made stir cup.
- Comes with easy touch screen panel.
- Auto clean function.
- 01 year warranty.
- Comes with feature of Auto shut off and anti-dry protection.
- Double safety switch to prevent food processor to function when cup or its cover are not in place.
(Best blender and food processor for your little one) Rating 4.5/5
Wonderchef Nutri-Blend Complete Kitchen Machine (CKM) with 3 Jars 400W – Black
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor’s favourite kitchen appliance that performs all functions – mixing, grinding, chopping and blending. Beautiful looking appliance that will add glamour to your kitchen. A complete kitchen machine that offers all in one solution. Ranked among India’s no.1 mixer and grinder.
Is Wonderchef Nutri-Blend a best blender food processor combo?
- Warranty: 02 years.
- Powerful Motor: 400W.
- Comes with Chef Sanjeev Kapoor’s recipe guide.
- Power Consumption: 230V~50Hz 400W.
- Package includes: Base machine, Blending Jar (500ml), Big Mixer Jar (750ml), Chutney and Dry-Grinding Jar (300ml). Chopper, Cover Lid, Juicer Attachment, Pusher, Wet Blending Blade for Tall Jar and Mixer Jar, Dry Grinding and Chutney Blade for Short Jar and Seasoning Cap.
- Super sharp stainless steel blades.
(Best blender, chopper, grinder) Rating 4/5
Preethi Zodiac MG 218 Mixer Grinder, 750W, 5 Jars (Black/ Light Grey).
A superb product gracefully designed for your kitchen comes in elegant colour. Capable to knead your Atta in 01 min & grind turmeric in 2 mins. Having powerful motor, it ensures robust functions. Not only a blender or food processor but a mixer, grinder, juicer, grater, mincer etc.
Advantages of Preethi Zodiac MG 218 Mixer Grinder
- Powerful Motor – 750W.
- Dimensions: 32x63x32 cm.
- Weight: 9 kg.
- Comes with 3-in-1 insta fresh juicer jar.
- Comes with 2.1 L master chef plus jar.
- Ensures 5 years motor warranty.
- Product warranty – 2 years.
- Speed Controls: 3 Speed.
- Voltage: 230V AC ~ 50 Hz.
- Functions: Mix, grind, chop, slice, grate, mince, knead, juice, blend etc.
- Comes with 5 unbreakable Jars.
- Safety Indicator, in case of overload, the indicator light will change from blue to red.
(Best blender food processor combo) Rating 4/5
Final verdict – Blender vs Food Processor
I have personally used Inalsa and Wonder chef Food Processor Blender Combo and had a great cooking experience at home. For a hassle free cooking, I would strongly recommend to go for a food processor blender combo that will do multiple functions rather than just buying a blender or food processor. Only blender will never be able to knead your dough or only food processor will never be able to make silky smooth liquids for you.