Non-stick cookware’s usually having a short life due to possibility of losing the coating. But what if we get non-stick cookware with optimal life?
Well, there are brands like Swiss Diamond cookware, who are contenders in this competition. Let’s see how good the Swiss Diamond cookware is! Let’s check the Swiss Diamond cookware reviews.
- History of Swiss Diamond Cookware / How Swiss Diamond Cookware was invented?
- Swiss Diamond v/s Scanpan
- Top Swiss Diamond Cookware
- Swiss Diamond Nonstick Crepe Pan – 10.25"
- Swiss Diamond 10 piece Cookware set (Swiss Diamond Cookware Reviews)
- Swiss Diamond Premium Clad Fry Pan / Swiss diamond frying pan reviews
- Swiss Diamond Non-stick Sauce Pan
- Swiss Diamond Induction Non-stick Fry Pan (11 inch)
- Swiss Diamond Non-stick Fry Pan -8”
- Swiss Diamond Non-stick Fry Pan with Lid (12.5 Inch)
- Swiss Diamond Cookware Reviews FAQ
- Conclusion : Swiss Diamond Cookware Reviews
History of Swiss Diamond Cookware / How Swiss Diamond Cookware was invented?
Swiss Diamond cookware was born in the late 1990s in Sierre, Switzerland.
The HORT Coating Centre during testing, discovered that diamond reinforced PTFE non-stick coating has more utility, which gained them gold medal in the International Inventor’s Fair in Geneva.
Shortly, they revealed that the same coating is useful on cookware also. They used the concept on cookware and in an instant, it gained popularity. Since then HORT Coating Centre became the manufacturer of Swiss Diamond International.
Swiss Diamond v/s Scanpan
Swiss Diamond cookware faces tough competition from Scanpan. Scanpan had its origin in Denmark.
It all started with the production of pressure cooker. But as time passed, the brand entered into the manufacturing business of non-stick cookware too.
These Denmark pots and pans reviews received equal appreciation. This solidified the company’s position in the world of cookware manufacturers. Swiss Diamond cookware and Scanpan have many similarities and dissimilarities.
In the arena of similarities, Swiss Diamond and Scanpan have compositions that are safe. Both promote healthy cooking. Both of them are easy to clean.
Swiss Diamond versus Scanpan – differences between Swiss Diamond and Scanpan
- Swiss Diamond has smooth-coating. While, Scanpan has textured coating.
- Swiss Diamond cookware is not metal-friendly. While, Scanpan cookware is metal-safe.
- Swiss Diamond has diamond or titanium reinforced non-stick coating. Scanpan has titanium-infused ceramic coating.
- Swiss Diamond is not ideal for searing or browning. Scanpan is ideal for searing and browning, too.
Both the brands are famous among its users. So, it is tough to choose the best.
Suggested Read : Best Copper Bottom Cookware to Buy
Top Swiss Diamond Cookware
Let’s check out the Swiss Diamond review.
Swiss Diamond International offers a wide range of cookware:
- Swiss Diamond Induction Non-stick Crepe pan
- Swiss Diamond 10 piece Cookware set
- Swiss Diamond Premium Stainless Sleeved Fry Pan
- Swiss Diamond Non-stick Sauce Pan
- Swiss Diamond Induction Non-stick Fry Pan (11″)
- Swiss Diamond Non-stick Fry Pan-8”
- Swiss Diamond Non-stick Fry Pan (12.5″)
Swiss Diamond Nonstick Crepe Pan – 10.25″
Swiss Diamond never compromises with the quality. This Swiss Diamond omelette pan a.k.a. crepe pan is entirely PFOA free. The pan is friendly to all kinds of cooktops and is oven safe, too. It can withstand temperature up to 500 degree Fahrenheit.
Pros and Cons of Swiss Diamond Induction Non-stick Crepe Pan
- The high quality aluminum body helps even heat distribution.
- The pan is warp and scratch resistant.
- It has designed Bakelite handles that cut heat on it.
- It gives a superb longtime service.
- You can cook food with less oil or no oil.
- It needs warm soapy water for cleaning.
- The depth of the pan is less. Hence, it is apt for omelette, crepe, pancakes and similar recipes.
- Using of metal utensils in it can harm the non-stick coating. So, it is better to use silicone or non-stick-friendly utensils on it.
- The cookware is not apt for searing or browning of foods.
- It takes long time for heating.
Swiss Diamond 10 piece Cookware set (Swiss Diamond Cookware Reviews)
Swiss Diamond 10 piece cookware set is a complete cookware line that everyone need. The diamond reinforced HD non-stick coating the line has, promotes healthy cooking and easy cleaning.
What you get with Swiss Diamond reinforced 10 piece set
- An 8 inch Fry pan to cook side dishes.
- A 9.5 inch Fry Pan to cook main courses.
- A 9.5 inch lid to cover the saute pan and the skillet.
- A 3.2 quart Saute Pan to stir fry food at large quantities.
- A 1.4 quart Sauce Pan to cook gravies and sauce.
- A lid for the 1.4 quart Sauce Pan.
- A 2.2 quart Sauce Pan to cook sauce in a large quantity.
- A lid that fits the 2.2 quart Sauce Pan.
- An 8.5 inch Stock Pot.
- A lid to cover the Stock Pot.
The collection of this Swiss Diamond pots and pans has toxin-free HD non stick coating on them. The entire range is friendly to all gas and electric cooktops. It can be used even in oven up to 500 degree Fahrenheit.
Pros of the Swiss Diamond nonstick cookware 10 piece set:
- Each piece in the set is made up of high quality aluminum that distributes even heat.
- Each piece in the set is PFOA free.
- Each piece comes with heat resistant comfortable Bakelite handles.
- The set is dishwasher proof. But, washing by hands enhanceits longevity.
- The pan is both scratch resistant and warp resistant too.
- The cookware gives longtime service.
- The tempered glass lid comes with steam vent for steam release.
Cons of Swiss Diamond 10 piece cookware set:
- It takes time for heating
- Swiss Diamond non-stick cookware is not apt for browning or searing of food.
- To have an optimal function use silicone or non-stick utensils. Metal utensils are unsafe for it.
- The product is a bit costly.
Swiss Diamond Premium Clad Fry Pan / Swiss diamond frying pan reviews
Swiss Diamond stainless steel cookware lines is the expansion of the brand, itself. The skillet is designed with 18/10 stainless steel that makes it a perfect all-cooktops friendly product. You can use the skillet to cook and stir fry foods.
Swiss Diamond nonstick pans:
- It is completely free from toxic elements i.e., PFOA.
- The pan comes with riveted handles that gives extra stability.
- It is oven-friendly.
- It heats up quickly.
- The stainless steel contributes in the even distribution of heat.
- You can get the pan in different sizes, too.
- It can be cleaned in dishwasher.
- It is entirely metal friendly product from the brand.
- All types of cooking including searing or browning are possible to conduct.
Food needs some oil or similar agents to get cooked in this pan. Hence, no oil cooking is slightly difficult.
However, this pan is less expensive than its contemporaries.
Swiss Diamond Non-stick Sauce Pan
This sauce pan is available both individually and in the line of Swiss Diamond pots and pans. This 2.2quartsauce pan is apt to cook sauces and gravies in a large quantity.
This all types of cooktops friendly product, has an HD non-stick coating that the brand is famous for. It comes with a tempered glass lid and with a heat-resistant Bakelite handle.
Pros of Swiss Diamond sauce pan:
- The aluminum base helps in uniform heat distribution.
- The pan is PFOA free product.
- You can use the pan in oven too. It can work at a temperature up to 500 degree Fahrenheit.
- It is a scratch-resistant and warp-resistant sauce pan.
- The durability that it has helps to provide longtime service.
- The sauce pan is available in two more sizes. So, you can choose as per your requirement.
- You can do both no-oil and less oil cooking in it.
- Though the pan is dishwasher proof, you must follow the instructions the company gave to have a long time service.
- Metal utensils are not safe. Therefore use silicone utensils or non-stick safe utensils.
Swiss Diamond Induction Non-stick Fry Pan (11 inch)
Though most of the Swiss Diamond cookware collection is induction friendly, yet this fry pan hold a top rank in the list of Swiss Diamond Induction cookware. It has the diamond reinforced HD non-stick coating that is perfect to do less oil or oil-free cooking.
This Swiss Diamond Fry pan reviews: It has both pros and cons.
- The pan is PFOA free.
- It is friendly to all gas, electric cooktops. It can even work in oven, up to 500 degree Fahrenheit.
- It has a heavy duty cast of aluminum that distributes even heat.
- It is easy to clean. Use warm soapy water.
- Like all the Swiss Diamond products, it is too scratch resistant and warp resistant.
- The fry pan has a great life span.
- Various sizes are available. Just select as required.
- The pan takes some time to heat up.
- It is not metal safe. Therefore, to maintain its function for a long time one must use silicone or non-stick safe utensils.
- The pan supports all type of cooking except browning or searing.
- The product is a little expensive.
Swiss Diamond Non-stick Fry Pan -8”
Swiss Diamond non-stick cookware presents the “workhorse of the kitchen” – the fry pan or skillet, as you like to call it.
Manufactured with a diamond reinforced HD non-stick coating, this product is 8 inch in diameter. The pan is apt for stir fry and other cooking, except browning and searing. Being an oven-safe cookware, direct transition from cooktops to oven is possible.
But that’s not all. Here are the Swiss Diamond pan reviews : Pros
- The fry pan is free from toxic PFOA.
- Besides being oven safe the pan is suitable to use on all types of gas, electric cooktops.
- The broad base makes it warp resistant.
- It has a high grade cast of aluminum that distributes heat evenly to the pan.
- The high grade non-stick is helpful to conduct Oil-free cooking.
- It is easy to clean. Warm soapy water and a mild sponge will do.
- The comfortable heat-resistant Bakelite handle helps to handle the cookware with ease, while cooking.
- The heat up process is a bit time consuming.
- It is not metal friendly. To increase its life span it is better to use silicone utensils or similar utensils.
- The warranty of this Swiss Diamond cookware is not so impressive. The users had unimpressive results.
Swiss Diamond Non-stick Fry Pan with Lid (12.5 Inch)
This diamond reinforced non-stick coated cookware comes with a tempered glass lid. It conducts healthy cooking. So, use a dash of oil or even no oil in it. Cooking is very convenient in it. Even you can shift it to oven from cooktops.
- It is free from PFOA. So, it is safe.
- It is friendly both to oven and all types of cooktops. It has the power to withstand temperature up to 500 degree Fahrenheit.
- It has a high quality aluminum base that conducts even heat distribution.
- It comes with heat-resistant Bakelite handle.
- Cleaning is very easy. You need only warm soapy water.
This cookware does have some Cons. They are:
- It takes time to for heating.
- It is metal-unsafe product. Silicone and non-stick safe utensils are apt.
- You cannot do searing or browning of food in it.
Swiss Diamond Cookware Reviews FAQ
Is Swiss Diamond cookware any good?
Yes. Swiss Diamond is a good cookware brand. It is Long lasting and healthy cooking.
Is Swiss Diamond made in China?
No, Swiss Diamond reinforced cookware not made in China.
Where is Swiss Diamond cookware made?
Swiss Diamond cookware brand is Switzerland based. It is made in Switzerland.
Is diamond coated cookware safe?
Yes, Swiss Diamond cookware’s are safe for health.
Conclusion : Swiss Diamond Cookware Reviews
All we need is the best durable appliances for our kitchen. Cookware is the most essential elements of our kitchen. Hence, why to compromise with our needs, when there are brands that caters what we want.
Of course, prices do matter a lot. But long time investment can be considered. Hence, we should select worthy brands. If you have any question about Swiss Diamond Cookware mail me from here.